The Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing (LADC) is the major event on computer system dependability in Latin-America. LADC'2021 will feature technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, fast abstracts, keynote talks from international experts in the area, and an industrial track. The symposium scope includes recent research results on software and system dependability. The Symposium is promoted by the Special Committee on Fault-Tolerant Systems (CE-TF) of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, LADC'2021 will be an online-only event and will be held from November 22 to 26. Just like in 2019, LADC will be co-located with the XI Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC 2021).
- SAFELIFE - Workshop on SAFEty, security, and Privacy in CompLex ArtIFicial IntelligencE based Systems
- STAMP - Workshop on System-Theoretic Accident Model and Processes
- WAFERS - 2nd Workshop on vAlidation and verification of FuturE cybeR-physical Systems
- WSENSING - Workshop on Security, Privacy and Reliability on Wireless Sensing Networks
- Industrial Track
- Fast Abstract
- Student Forum
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo, ACM Distinguished Speaker)
- Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay (Macquarie University, IEEE-Sensors Distinguished Lecturer)
- Christof Fetzer (TU Dresden)
- Jan Haase (University of Luebeck)