Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, LADC'2021 will be an online-only event and will be held from November 22 to 25. Just like in 2019, LADC will be co-located with the XI Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC 2021).
- SAFELIFE - Workshop on SAFEty, security, and Privacy in CompLex ArtIFicial IntelligencE based Systems
- STAMP - Workshop on System-Theoretic Accident Model and Processes
- WAFERS - 2nd Workshop on vAlidation and verification of FuturE cybeR-physical Systems
- WSENSING - Workshop on Security, Privacy and Reliability on Wireless Sensing Networks
- Industrial Track
- Fast Abstract
- Student Forum
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo, ACM Distinguished Speaker)
- Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay (Macquarie University, IEEE-Sensors Distinguished Lecturer)
- Christof Fetzer (TU Dresden)
- Jan Haase (University of Luebeck)
- Nancy G. Leveson (MIT)
This year's best paper is An Algorithm-Based Fault Tolerance Strategy for the Bitonic Sort Parallel Algorithm by Edson Tavares de Camargo and Elias Duarte Jr..
- Jan 18, 2022: LADC 2021 Proceedings - Part I are now published at IEEE Xplore.
- Jan 18, 2022: LADC 2021 Proceedings - Part II are now published at SBC/SOL.
- Nov 26, 2021: LADC 2021 Presentations are available on YouTube.
- Nov 25, 2021: Certificates are now available at SBC's registration system.
- Nov 25, 2021: Best papers announced.
- Nov 15, 2021: Instructions for Participants announced.
- Nov 8, 2021: final Program announced.
- Sep 1, 2021: Registration is now open.
- Aug 5, 2021: registration fees announced.
- Jul 30, 2021: manuscript submission deadline extension announced.
- Jul 12, 2021: LADC 2021 will be an online-only event.
- Nov 23, 2020: Site is online at https://ladc.lisha.ufsc.br/.